Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Office Mirrrors


I've been thinking about going back to making some small office mirrors again (like the ones pictured here)! I started making the mirrors because I wanted to use stained glass in a useful way and do something small (lets face it, I don't have the patience for larger stained glass projects like my friend Shereen) ( see one of my favorites in her shop :http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25435771 )

These little mirrors were made with the working woman in mind. It comes in handy when hung near your desk/computer to check your lipstick or eyelashes when you don't have time to run to the restroom!

1 comment:

  1. I love your work too, I feel very blessed to be on your blog. I look at your work and wonder where you get such great ideas! Thank you, my friend

    Shereen

    ReplyDelete